Thursday, 20th April 2017
10PM till 3AM
Complimentary entry all night
Drem has crossed cultural borders with his music. Born in Manila, raised in Singapore and immersed in the San Francisco club scene, he brings the true old-school hip hop, deep soul and funk straight to the platter turntablist-style.
Bringing his unique brand of hiphop and R&B to the 57th on the 20th, get down and dirty with DJ Drem at CÉ LA VI.
Genre: Hiphop and R&B
DJs YA5TH & Titus
– Enjoy double the bubble of Dom Perignon. Bottle promotions start at $1000++ from 9PM onwards.
All-night Club Lounge Delights
– ‘R’ de Ruinart Champagne – $155++
– Veuve Clicquot (Yellow Label) – $155++
– Astrolabe Sauvignon Blanc (2014) – $88++
– Mitolo Jester Shiraz (2013) – $88++
– Beer Bundle (5 bottles) – $68++
For table reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6508 2188